Job Title: – Account Executive
Location: Bristol and Manchester
Job Purpose: To assist in the management of day to day activity within the agency and between Amaze One and a number of existing clients.
- Involvement, support and increased exposure and responsibility in all aspects of agency and client project management working with the CS team and other key disciplines inc. Project Management, Planning and Creative.
- To assist the Account Manager / Senior Account Manager with all aspects of financials, from cost estimates, POs, processing invoicing and the ongoing update of the agency’s financials central system.
- Work with all members of the client team to build marketing, CRM, Loyalty and BTL knowledge.
- To understand the role of analysis/insight teams delivery of solutions.
- Ensure excellent levels of service internally and with clients.
- Provide regular reporting on client activity for both the client and the client internal teams.
- Administration report, including management and regular updates of agency / client documentation inc. status reports and contact reports, together with preparing for and arranging internal and client meetings.
Competencies / Experience Required:
- Looking for a candidate who wants their first step into an agency/marketing career or possibly 2nd step, and is willing to come in at a junior level to support the CS team and develop their career through Client Services.
- If a recent graduate – ideally Marketing Degree/Business or relevant degree (2016 Graduation year) then would consider if the candidate had 1-year relevant placement in a marketing agency or client marketing team.
- Multi-taking skills – be able to have a clear view and manage with the broader team and clients multiple and often complex projects at any one time, often under pressure to tight deadlines.
- Understanding and interest in CRM/ data insight/ manipulation and use / application for marketing CRM and Loyalty.