Job Title – Account Executive
Reports To – Account Manager
Location – Bristol
Overview of the Role:
As Account Executive, you will play a key role in supporting the team in order to enable them to develop clients, with a view to be developed and trained to progress within the agency Client Services team.
Key responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Involvement, support and increased exposure and responsibility in all aspects of agency and client project management working with the Client Services (CS) team and other key disciplines including Project Management, Planning and Creative.
- To understand the financial obligations of the clients to Amaze One.
- To assist the CS team with all aspects of financials, from cost estimates, POs, processing invoicing and the on-going update of the agency’s financials central system.
- Understand and be familiar with the main principles of the commercial and scope of work engagement, as agreed with the client and work with the CS team to ensure continued, timely and accurate delivery against it.
- Establish a good working relationship with the Amaze One CS team, the broader agency team/disciplines, suppliers and day to day contacts at the client.
- Work with all members of the client team to build sector, CRM/loyalty, BTL and technical knowledge.
- Ensure regular contact with the client providing updates on services and outstanding work.
- Assist the CS team in the resolution of any issues.
- Administration report, including management and regular updates of agency/client documentation including status reports and contact reports, together with preparing for and arranging internal and client meetings.
Competencies / Experience Required:
- Existing Graduate/Junior Account Executive/Account Executive in an agency or junior marketing position in a client marketing team who can come in and get to grips with the agency and support the existing CS team, as well as developing personally and professionally.
- Understanding and interest in CRM/ data insight/manipulation and use/application for marketing CRM and Loyalty.
- Solid Excel, Word, PowerPoint and additional packages /tools/online/Social Media experience.
- Clear and concise verbal and written communication skills, including experience/ confidence of working with a broad range of internal and client /external contacts from junior members through to senior level.
- Good attention to detail, as key roles will be developing and managing internal and external document production, development and “ownership”, including financial documentation, proposals, briefs and reporting.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is ready to step into the exciting world of marketing. We are offering excellent benefits in a great environment, with opportunities to advance alongside some of the best leaders and talent within the marketing industry and work with big household named brands.