About Amaze One:
CRM by Amaze One fuses information, ideas and ambition into powerful, profitable and lasting relationships. Amaze One is out of the ordinary and challenges conventional CRM practice by offering a mix of on- and offline services that is unique.
The agency is the collaboration between St Ives companies Amaze Ltd and Occam DM Ltd. It has been set up to break down the inherent silos of traditional CRM processes, providing insight-driven creative communications by blending data and digital disciplines to engage customers and deliver long-term, profitable relationships for clients.
Amaze One brings together more than 40 years’ experience of digital and data services, and a deep understanding of people’s behaviour, into one powerful approach. Its offering includes a breadth of channel and data understanding in a united suite of services – each informing, and being informed by, the other. These include: campaign planning, selection and evaluation; acquisition; lifecycle management; business intelligence and analysis; customer experience planning; content creation; production; optimisation; data management and database design; and marketing technologies.
Amaze One has >35 staff based across four sites in London, Manchester, Bristol and Bath. Existing projects include work from existing Occam and Amaze clients.
What does this look like?
Identify – Through the use of information help an enterprise to enable its marketing departments to identify and target their best prospects and customers, manage customer contact opportunities and generate quality leads.
Inspire – The development of 1:1 relationships with customers, with the aim of improving customer satisfaction and maximizing profits; identifying and inspiring the most profitable customers and providing them the highest level of service.
Inform – Making all relevant information clearly available to all levels within the organization in a seamless fashion, streamlining all existing and future processes.
Innovate – Driving an organization to the next level, enhancing the dialogue with their customers making innovative use of today’s view of the business and data coupled with today’s view of the market.
Job Title – CRM Account Manager
Reports To: Client Services Director
Salary: Up to £35k (depending on experience)
Location: Manchester, London or Bristol
Overview of the role: The CRM account manager will be the main day to day contact for our clients in the agency. They will be in full control of all client projects, liaising internally across the agency to ensure that all areas of output are aligned (across planning, insight, production & creative). The final responsibility for quality of delivery will also sit with the CRM Account Manager.
Marketing, Analytics & CRM
- Experience of the full Marketing Mix (Online & Offline)
- Able to evaluate & deliver campaigns across a full media mix
- Understand all channels (both old, new and upcoming) and all the appropriate comms within that
- Able to Project Manage all elements of the CRM delivery for a client from Insight & planning of the campaigns through to the creative briefing & execution
- Ability to write a creative brief and to be able to critique campaign copy and design
- Reporting results back to clients with recommendations on how results can change marketing going forward
- An ability to articulate why CRM is best for both the Client and the customer
- Understand “test and learn” and the importance of measurement
- A good working knowledge of external data sources that can help a Client – both open and paid for
- Maintain an up to date knowledge of all aspects of marketing – including new CRM, DR, advertising, media, techniques and research tools
- An understanding of Insight – both strategic and data driven
- Understand the following high level analytical areas at a surface level (10 minute conversation) – contact design, reporting, profiling, segmentation, customer targeting (acquisition, up-sell, cross-sell, retention)
- Understand how the Client (and the sector) makes money from their customer/products/etc. and the role that CRM has in this to optimise returns
- Understand and be familiar with the main principles of the contract, ensuring continued delivery against it by monitoring and reporting against agreed SLA’s
- Have a thorough understanding of all financials relating to an account and ensure all departments carrying out work for a client also understand the associated financials for a piece of work
- Responsible for the growth of allocated client accounts, seeking commercial opportunities within the account expanding the agencies services
- Know how to build cost estimates for new work across all channels/departments
- Responsible for day to day budget management, monitoring all job costs, and obtaining approval before spend is committed
- To ensure that the forecast & invoicing are aligned and delivered timely and efficiently
- To build and maintain strong Client relationships and to be the first point of contact for the Client on day to day matters
- Relationship management of both the client and internal departments to plan and deliver marketing campaigns with excellence
- Able to participate in strategic and creative brainstorms internally and externally
- To negotiate and gain approval from the Client for all projects, CRM planning, communications and creative work and to ensure that work is carried out to these agreements
- To have a working knowledge of how technology supports CRM – and the key tools that are available for this
- Ensure regular contact with the client providing updates on services and outstanding work
- To ensure all paperwork (budgets, timing plans, briefs, creative statuses etc.) is maintained accurately and kept up to date.
- Accountable for ensuring that creative work presented to the clients is to quality, time and cost
- Responsible for ensuring the trafficking of all projects through the production process are effectively handled by PIM
- Provide regular reporting on client activity for both the client and the client internal team
- Ensure campaigns are delivered on time and to budget
- Present (verbally and in writing) the Agency’s proposals and recommendations effectively, logically and concisely
Skills & Experience:
The ideal candidate will have experience of working in an Advertising Agency, with a solid understanding of the basic elements of data, advertising and marketing. You’ll be resilient and able to build good working relationships with clients, together with a demonstrable track record of delivering for the client when working to tight deadlines.
You will be an ambitious self-starter looking for fast career progression with a real desire and inquisitiveness about where Marketing/CRM is going. Developing good relationships with all clients – through strong project management of their jobs but also through communication – keeping them informed at all stages, listening to clients, talking through comments to fully understand what they want. You will be able to provide solutions to problems rather than just asking for them.
- Minimum 1 years agency account management experience
- Excellent client facing and presentation skills;
- Resourceful, tenacious and capable of being calm and decisive under pressure;
- A good facilitator
- Ability to work on your own and in a team
- Strong MSOffice skills;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Ability to build strong colleague and client relationships;
- Expert administration skills covering meetings etc. – meeting organisation (always have pre-meetings, clear roles and responsibilities agreed in advance, circulate directions, key people present and Bios, minute taking etc.)
- A real understanding of how CRM fits into the overall Marketing proposition and again how these apply to the Client and sector in question
- An understanding of Digital channels