Job Title: CRM Communications Developer
Reports to : Head of CRM Communications
Purpose of the role:
The role of the CRM Communications Developer is a key role within the CRM Division. The focus of the role is to ensure the delivery of CRM campaigns through the building and deployment of CRM communications such as Email.
- HTML development of CRM Communication builds
- Campaign Management
- Brief Management
- Ensure job output meets the requirements of the brief;
- Ensure benchmarks for delivery are agreed before production work commences.
- Successful interpretation of campaign briefs received from the client, identifying any areas of the brief that require further clarification and/or approval
- Strong focus on testing and quality of final HTML outputs
- Keeping up with the latest email build techniques
- The responsibility of improving our email building process with modern techniques and build tools
Skills & Experience:
- Strong technical background with excellent HTML and CSS skills
- Experience in a direct marketing industry environment;
- Good knowledge and experience of using digital marketing tools, preferably with experience in using:
- Hands on campaign skills, preferably with experience in using Email Deployment Platforms such as:
- Pure 360
- Unica e-Message
- IBM Marketing Cloud
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Click Dimensions
- Strong MSOffice skills
- Creation of all design assets including banners, landing pages and display creative
- Web design/ development skills
- Experience of copywriting
- Knowledge of modern front end development tooling. Specifically Node and Grunt / Gulp.
- Knowledge of CSS pre-processors. Specifically SASS.