Job Title: CRM Project Manager
Reports to : CRM Leadership Team
Purpose of the role:
As CRM Project Manager, you will be acting as the CRM Client Lead and be responsible for the CRM Project Management of day-to-day activity within the agency and also between Response One and a number of existing clients.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
Client & Supplier Management
- Project Management of all CRM client initiatives, using Project Management processes, tools and principles.
- Attend client meetings as required, taking detailed minutes & sending full reports to attendees
- Support the CRM clients in the delivery of multi-channel engagement strategies and communications plans that drive acquisition, retention and cross-sell.
- Work with the CRM team to identify and deploy new and impactful ways to connect our clients with their customers.
- Work alongside the analysis/insight teams to deliver the client CRM projects.
- Interpret analytical and research output, answer the ‘so what’, and use this to inform CRM planning activity and recommendations.
- Ensure CRM plans align to the strategic and operational objectives of the client and are agile enough to react to changes in market conditions.
- Work with the senior team across our business to identify and deploy new and impactful ways to connect our clients with their customers.
- Manage workflow documents, ensuring that status of all CRM projects is update to date at the end of each working day.
- Compile monthly status reports for all CRM clients.
- Responsible for all aspects of CRM Project financials, from cost estimates, POs, processing invoicing and the on-going update of the agency’s financials central system.
- Provide regular reporting on client activity for both the client and the client internal teams.
- Work closely with the CRM team to ensure the campaign briefing process enables all marketing campaign queries to be handled smoothly and efficiently.
- Management, development and execution of all email marketing and data activities based on specific customer segmentation, campaign or behavioural change objectives.
- Identifying and driving new data collection opportunities/projects.
- Continuously optimise the performance of campaigns through working with the Analysis team and tracking individual campaign KPIs.
- Perform detailed and on-going competitor and market analysis.
Skills & Experience:
- Solid experience of understanding and developing customer strategies, customer journeys and actionable recommendations and briefs.
- Understanding of data and insight and their role and usage within a marketing strategy and direct communications environment (you will have access to a data and insight team).
- Understanding and interest in CRM/data insight/manipulation and use / application for CRM marketing.
- Confident with strong communication skills.
- Strong organisational skills with proven ability to handle multiple projects in a fast paced environment and execute tasks under pressure.
- An interest in new technology and how it can be deployed to improve customer experience.
- Can remain flexible; comfortable adapting approach based on client requirements and desires.
- A basic understanding of all marketing channels (both online and offline), and how these can and should be used.
- Perfectly at ease in front of clients, leading meetings and workshops; strong customer focus.
- Can write and deliver strong, inspirational, presentations where every statement is supported by evidence.
- Pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Generous holiday allowance
- Plus more…
Why should you apply?
- Excellent benefits
- Growth and advancement opportunities
- A great team of people
- Relaxed working environment