Job Title: Head of Marketing
Reports to : Strategy Director
Supporting the HR Business Partner this role operates within the HR department and provides a pro-active and flexible HR service to the whole business which consists of circa 200 employees.
We are looking for someone who is either studying for, or is qualified at CIPD Level 3 in HR Practice, or has a minimum of one years’ generalist HR experience. You will be able to foster effective working relationships at all levels whilst dealing with all work in a confidential manner. Written and verbal communications will be excellent with attention to detail. We are looking for an individual who is confident to work across all levels of the business and has experience in implementing new initiatives.
- Starter and leaver administration
- Analyse and respond to employee enquiries
- Support the recruitment and selection process from initial job brief to job offer
- Support the induction of new starters to the company, providing information on benefits and ensuring all HR-related paperwork is completed and stored
- Manage absence requirements including sickness, maternity, paternity and annual leave
- Support the HR Business Partner with employee relation activities
- Keep up to date with new employment legislation
- Provide general HR administration support
- Pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Generous holiday allowance
- Plus more…
Why should you apply?
- Excellent benefits
- Growth and advancement opportunities
- A great team of people
- Relaxed working environment