Job Title: Insight Analyst – SAS / SPSS
Reports To: Insight Team Leader
To carry out insight projects for existing and new clients. This will include proactive and commercially focussed analysis projects (and the ability to convince clients of the value of further analysis and insight work).
- The role will involve statistical modelling.
- Writing and presenting analysis led projects.
- To undertake modelling projects and also provide back up to the Consulting Insight Analyst.
- To work in an integrated, focused and clear partnership with the Insight team and also the wider Amaze One team (Client and Account Directors, Planning, Communications and Insight teams)
- To manage, mentor and support more junior analysts.
Competencies / Experience Required:
- The role requires client facing skills in terms of selling ideas and approached to clients (someone in a client facing role currently would be ideal).
- Experience with SAS and/or SPSS is essential.
- Communicating complex and technical approaches to non-technical colleagues and clients is an important aspect to the role
- Experience working with customer data is essential.