Job Title – Planning Executive
Reports To: Planning Manager
Overview of the Role:
Joining our Planning Managers and Head of Planning, you will support, and work, on well-known brands which will, in turn, further develop your Planning skill set through data-driven marketing and associated strategies covering data, creative, communications, digital and integration. This role will also support creating intelligent results through campaign evaluation and reporting.
- To work with Planning Managers to contribute to the overall strategic approach for a client’s interactions with its customers.
- To support Planning Managers with the drafting and presenting to clients and internal audiences.
- To participate (and eventually lead) in strategy meetings with clients for future campaigns and projects.
- To work in an integrated, focused and clear partnership with the Planning team and also the wider Amaze One team (Client and Account Directors, Creative, Communications and Insight teams)
- To take requirements from clients and ensure you understand the client agenda in order to deliver accordingly.
Competencies / Experience Required:
- The role requires a strong interest in marketing with some form of qualification and ideally some experience in a similar position.
- Candidates who have recently graduated or candidates with a degree but also have commercial experience will be considered
- Problem solving skills and an ability to work confidently on your own when require
- A desire to develop and progress is important.
- Experience or knowledge within brands, data or advertising would be advantageous.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who has a real, genuine interest in marketing and would like to develop their skills within a CRM agency. It would ideally suit a Junior Planning Executive or Account Executive looking for their next career move and wanting to work with large household name clients