Job Title – Sales Manager
Reports To – New Business Director
Location – Bath
Response One is an insight-driven marketing agency backed by the power of the St Ives Group, specialising in delivering innovation alongside the highest standards of client service with a professional and co-operative approach to doing business.
Our work family is a group of brilliant people who inspire trust, respect and loyalty, and continually drive change. We prioritise collaboration, knowledge sharing and mentoring to bring out the very best in each other.
Together we celebrate our success, face challenges and live by our business vision and core values – Innovation, Collaboration, Commitment and Diligence.
St Ives PLC’s marketing services businesses Response One, Occam and Amaze One are an integrated proposition, focused around the four core areas of Media, Technology, CRM and Data Science. The group has the capability to support any stage of the customer lifecycle and offers clients the rare opportunity to have a single agency to seamlessly handle everything from media planning to customer retention.
With a proposition covering Media Planning & Buying, Data, Analytics, Creative, Planning, CRM and Technology, we are looking for an experienced Sales Manager capable of developing and closing a sustainable pipeline across the three businesses’ offerings.
This key role is responsible for the planning and delivery of an effective territory sales plan and for delivering profitable new business and sustained client growth. The role requires core sales skills and methodology experience, the ability to quickly absorb and understand multiple value propositions and to inspire the multi-disciplinary teams needed to deliver exceptional sales execution. Accountable for the client sales and financial forecast, you will orchestrate resources to achieve high levels of client and prospect value, generate organic growth, securing input from colleagues, as required.
- 7+ years minimum in sales roles with experience of enterprise sales and demonstrable sales success against financial targets
- Strong team player, ability to motivate and inspire multi-disciplinary colleagues with open and honest communication – and co-ordinate resources
- Comfortable with owning and delivering personal prospecting plans
- Excellent qualification skills
- Ability to assimilate new material quickly – and to discern business value
- Ability to plan, organise and effectively communicate compelling ideas and concepts at all levels, including C-suite
Key responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Achieve monthly, quarterly and annual sales goals as assigned by management
- Develop new business within a specified territory
- Develop and manage sustainable pipeline of new business
- Develop comprehensive Territory plans including Personal Prospecting and marketing collaboration commitments
- Provide regular and complete activity and financial forecast reporting as required by management
- Maintain and develop relationships with key technical and business stakeholders
- Establish effective relationships with technology partners
- Establish solid business relationships with the subject matter experts from Amaze One, Occam and Response One to protect and grow revenue streams from across our full range of services
- Ensure that effective account and sales plans in place for key opportunities including but not limited to:
- Close plans
- Relationship and Decision Maps
- Foster senior client relationships that establish the group of businesses as trusted partners
- Pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Generous holiday allowance
- Plus more…
Based in Bath, includes travel throughout the UK.
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
- Excellent benefits
- Growth and advancement opportunities
- A great team of people
- Relaxed working environment