Job Title: Senior Designer
Reports to : Art Director
Salary: Dependent on Experience
Purpose of the role:
We have a new opportunity to expand and enhance the creative team at Amaze One. The creative we’re looking for is a conceptual thinker and design expert. Working within a creative team, collaborating closely with other disciplines, they apply skills and experience to a diverse range of digital and print projects.
The role is a 50/50 split of digital and print. This creative delivers concepts and implements design solutions for campaign and brand led briefs across different channels, including email marketing, responsive websites, display media and video, DM solutions, brochures as well as other emerging channels and platforms.
- Applying creative skills and experience to bring ideas to life, with award-winning standards of creative execution.
- Working under the pressures and demands of a fast-paced agency environment.
- Collaborating and sharing knowledge with a multi-disciplinary team from various skills and backgrounds.
- Delegating and providing support and mentoring to the junior members of the creative team.
- Maintaining awareness and knowledge of emerging technology and digital channels.
- Assisting and potentially leading on new business, pitching and growing client relations.
- Regular travel to Manchester and London for internal/client meetings
- Be a spokesperson for creative within the wider business.
Skills & Experience:
- Several years of agency experience
- A demonstrable background in digital and print communication solutions
- A demonstrable working knowledge of Responsive Web Design and its associated principles and methodologies
- A proven track-record of delivering to well-known national and international brands
- Conceptual thinker with the ability to brief and delegate to a design team
- Competence in industry standard software (Adobe CC; specifically; Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, AfterEffects)
- Confident presenting to internal and client audiences
- Dynamic and entrepreneurial personality
- HTML/CSS and a working knowledge of front-end design/development would be a distinct advantage.
Although this role demands a certain level of experience, we are also open to hearing from people who see this role as an imminent next step in the development of their career. We’re as keen to see your potential as much as your experience.
In order to be considered, you must supply a creative portfolio to support your application. This can either be a pdf or a link to a website