Job Title: CRM Account Director
Reports To: Client Services Director
The CRM Account Director role focuses on managing the agency relationship with One key client (account secured in Jan 2016 – large retail CRM/ loyalty business – relevant experience a distinct advantage), although ultimately the role would develop across a portfolio of customers and growing the revenue within each.
The CRM Account Director will be expected to advise customers on how to achieve their business objectives confidently, and with gravitas and they will be expected to build and sustain strong and long-lasting relationships with client-side senior managers and maintain frequent contact with any other third party agencies.
Skills & Experience:
The ideal candidate will have experience of working in a CRM / Integrated /Advertising Agency, with a solid understanding of the basic elements of data, advertising and marketing, through the line / ATL / BTL experience and skills (although with CRM as a core skill set) would be a distinct advantage and preferred within the candidate search.
- Minimum 2-year agency Account Director (or above) account management experience
- Have a commercial outlook and solid understanding, skills and acumen
- Resourceful, tenacious and capable of being calm and decisive under pressure
- People management – Account Manager supporting this role
- Expert administration skills covering meetings etc – meeting organisation (always have pre-meetings, clear roles and responsibilities agreed in advance, circulate directions, key people present and Bios, minute taking etc)
- A real understanding of how CRM fits into the overall Marketing proposition and again how these apply to the Client and sector in question
- Ability, skills and experience to critic creative/design work internally and present to clients
- An understanding and experience of Digital channels
- An understanding and experience of Direct Mail – from scope through full development (inc. complex formats and personalisation) through to delivery