Job Title: Project Co-ordinator
Reports To: Project Implementation Manager
This is an exciting new role for a Project Co-ordinator who is looking for a fresh challenge. You will be reporting into the Project Implementation Manager and planning, scheduling and trafficking the delivery of high volume CRM campaigns with a large focus on digital marketing deliverables for Tier 1 clients.
You will work closely with the Customer Targeting and Client Services teams for Amaze One, Amaze and Occam. As well as scheduling and resourcing workload internally, you will also be responsible for the internal administration of projects.
We are looking for a bright and confident individual, ideally with a Prince 2 qualification (although this is not a necessity and will be offered to the successful candidate). The role would suit someone who has experience in setting up processes and who can really think on their feet when faced with challenges.
The successful candidate will ideally have the following skills;
- Organised with proven ability to plan and co-ordinate multiple work streams
- Basic knowledge of CRM Marketing Campaigns (preferred)
- Experience within similar role (preferred)
- Excellent communication skills – written, telephone and face to face
- Planning and scheduling skills including client management and expectation management (internally and externally)
- Proven ability to work in a changeable, fast moving and pressured environment
- Experience of proactive client contact as well as reactive must be demonstrated
- Able to travel within the UK
Get in touch now if you feel you have the relevant skills and experience, this is a fantastic opportunity and won’t be available for long.