About Amaze One:
CRM by Amaze One fuses information, ideas and ambition into powerful, profitable and lasting relationships. Amaze One is out of the ordinary and challenges conventional CRM practice by offering a mix of on- and offline services that is unique.
The agency is the collaboration between St Ives companies Amaze Ltd and Occam DM Ltd. It has been set up to break down the inherent silos of traditional CRM processes, providing insight-driven creative communications by blending data and digital disciplines to engage customers and deliver long-term, profitable relationships for clients.
Amaze One brings together more than 40 years’ experience of digital and data services, and a deep understanding of people’s behaviour, into one powerful approach. Its offering includes a breadth of channel and data understanding in a united suite of services – each informing, and being informed by, the other. These include: campaign planning, selection and evaluation; acquisition; lifecycle management; business intelligence and analysis; customer experience planning; content creation; production; optimisation; data management and database design; and marketing technologies.
Amaze One has >35 staff based across three sites in London, Manchester and Bath. Existing projects include work from existing Occam and Amaze clients.
What does this look like?
Identify – Through the use of information help an enterprise to enable its marketing departments to identify and target their best prospects and customers, manage customer contact opportunities and generate quality leads.
Inspire – The development of 1:1 relationships with customers, with the aim of improving customer satisfaction and maximizing profits; identifying and inspiring the most profitable customers and providing them the highest level of service.
Inform – Making all relevant information clearly available to all levels within the organization in a seamless fashion, streamlining all existing and future processes.
Innovate – Driving an organization to the next level, enhancing the dialogue with their customers making innovative use of today’s view of the business and data coupled with today’s view of the market.
Job Title: Project Implementation Manager
Reports To: Planning & Communications Director
Amaze One currently have an exciting opportunity for an aspiring Project Manager to come and join their team. As a Project Implementation Manager – effectively a Project Coordinator you will be responsible for all planning, scheduling, trafficking and delivery of CRM Campaigns. You will also have a large focus on digital marketing deliverables.
This is a role for an individual who has previous experience of project coordination and is looking for the next step in their career. This is a fantastic opportunity to become in a rapidly growing and innovative industry like CRM/Digital Marketing.
- Planning and tracking schedules with Amaze One Delivery Teams and 3rd party suppliers
- Planning and resourcing workload internally
- Responsible for the internal administration projects, including all reporting and project plans
- Responsible for responding to inbound external client marketing teams (where required)
- Understanding individual briefs and the impact plus consequences of deployment timing plans
- Support internal reviews for process evolvement, scheduling amends and trafficking improvements
- Required to work closely with creative and development team for Amaze One
- Support Amaze One Client Marketing Communication teams with collating all the correct information and assets by Campaign
- Develop, refine and own PIM internal processes to maximise efficiencies and profitability
Skills and Experience Required:
- Project Coordination experience
- A good, working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and preferably MS Project
- Organised with proven ability to plan and co-ordinate multiple work streams
- Basic knowledge of creative and, digital assets – notably HTML emails
- Client-facing background (preferred)
- Excellent communication skills – written, telephone and face to face
- Planning and scheduling skills including client management and expectation management
- Proven ability to work in a changeable, fast moving and pressured environment
- Experience of proactive client contact as well as reactive must be demonstrated