Job Title: Senior Planning Manager
Reports To: Planning and Communications Director
The role is an excellent one for a well experienced CRM Data-Driven Senior Planner to join our existing Planning team. You will be responsible for leading a team but also remaining hands on with key client work.
You will utilise an existing skill set, showcasing Amaze One’s planning team who are responsible for assisting with Consumer Centric and Data Driven planning, ensuring strategies covering data, creative, communication, digital and integration.
This role will also support creating intelligent results through campaign evaluation and reporting.
- Ensure all opportunities for using data are optimised across all our client businesses
- Lead a small group of Planners alongside other members within our Delivery Practice to contribute to the overall strategic approach for a client’s interactions with its customers
- Work on Strategic work streams within the account
- Drafting and presenting to clients regularly, bringing data to life in an interesting and informative way, highlighting both tactical and strategic data uses
- Strategically lead creative planning for clients alongside specific creative recommendations and implementations
Skills & Experience Needed:
- Understanding that data can be manipulated for analysis
- Understanding of how analytical problem solving can help clients and how this application of analysis can support strategy
- Experience in working within a Direct Marketing function either agency or client-side is required
- Experience of supporting the development of a data-driven strategy for clients, from the planning stage to evaluation, including developing targeting strategies
- Experience of providing a strategic sounding board for your clients
- Experience of dealing with List brokers to purchase cold data would be beneficial but not essential